Inflation figures will be announced in England today before the Brexit process. Following the announcement that Britain's Prime Minister Theresa May will launch the Brexit process next week, attention is turned to inflation figures today.According to the data released today, the Consumer Price Index (CPI) is expected to increase compared to the same month of the previous year. In the near future, it's expected to incrase interest in England if the inflation increases as predicted.
Let's look at the other major developments of today in world economies :
- Gold prices were near the highest level of more than two weeks, with investors assessing contradictory comments from Fed officials on the pace of interest rate hikes this year.
- This week, a number of Fed officials, including President Janet Yellen, will speak on March 23rd.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will hold negotiations with the European Union today
- The Australian Central Bank published report of the March monetary policy meeting. According to the minutes, the main factor that worries bank members is the housing sector.
- The Euro becomes stronger against major currencies, with the survey showing that the independent candidate for France's election, Emmuel Macron, was the most persuasive candidate among five candidates, ahead of Le Pen in the national discussion.
- Date: 21 March 2017 Tue 08:42
- Last Added
French Presidential elections are affecting the positive atmosphere on Euro
French Presidential elections are affecting the positive atmosphere on Euro...
Inflation rate is testing record levels in Turkey
Inflation rate is testing record levels in Turkey...
Non-farm payrolls data of the USA increased
Non-farm payrolls data of the USA increased...
Fed's politics interest decision gives direction to the global markets
Fed's politics interest decision gives direction to the global markets...
Oil market is trying to find a direction
Oil market is trying to find a direction at the last times....