We can say, understanding the technical trends is so vital under today’s globalizing world conditions. So, if you are a beginner and if you decide to make trading on the global forex market, there are a lot of things to do. Technical analysis concept is one of the most important parts of this process. You should understand technical concepts like trends. Generally, the people who are trading on market are using technical trends to understand and evaluate the market directions to provide their buying and selling decisions. Let’s look at the major trends :
- Main Trend : the trend in the same direction as determined by the kind of looking to prices of several years. Macroeconomic developments in line with the trends identified with the help of graphics that is the main trend of the most important transactions in the market in consideration to give direction to the main trend of the reason.
- Secondary Trend : the trend of moving in the opposite direction of the main trend.
- Tertiary Trend : for years, the trend of moving in the same direction, which may vary within the kind of movements that create trend on an hourly or daily basis.
- Bull trend : In this trend, the prices of market generally increase
- Bear trend : Sales operations thought to be ideal for this trend, given orders as soon as price reaches the best financial products to be sold.
- Date: 27 October 2016 Thu 10:41
- Last Added
French Presidential elections are affecting the positive atmosphere on Euro
French Presidential elections are affecting the positive atmosphere on Euro...
Inflation rate is testing record levels in Turkey
Inflation rate is testing record levels in Turkey...
Non-farm payrolls data of the USA increased
Non-farm payrolls data of the USA increased...
Fed's politics interest decision gives direction to the global markets
Fed's politics interest decision gives direction to the global markets...
Oil market is trying to find a direction
Oil market is trying to find a direction at the last times....